What Does it Mean to be a PMI R.E.P.?
There are thousands of training organizations that offer courses related to project management. Although many of them deliver a high-quality educational experience, the majority have not been independently assessed against global standards for both project management and continuing education and training.
- Demonstrated alignment with PMI, the world’s leading, standard-setting project management association
- Pre-approved by PMI to offer PDUs. Credential holder PDU claims are automatically expedited for processing
- Qualifications are verified before acceptance and every three years thereafter though PMI’s quality review process
- Every course registered with PMI must be reviewed by an appropriate and valid PMI credential holder
- Verified focus on the learning outcomes
- Instructors must be current in learning methods and must continuously enhance their skills
- Courses must be current and aligned to the latest PMI global standards
- Verified mechanism in place for students to provide feedback on courses to the organization and PMI
- Demonstrated continuous improvement of courses based on student feedback
- Continuous quality improvement process and procedures demonstrated throughout the organization
- Actively involved in PMI’s network and keeps informed of the upcoming changes to PMI’s assets and procedures
PMI’s recent survey of training providers shows that over 80% of organizations seeking suppliers of project management training strongly prefer working with an R.E.P.
Organizations and individuals seeking project management training view R.E.P.s’ affiliation with PMI as a stamp of quality and excellence. Why not protect your investment in project management training by using a PMI R.E.P. to deliver quality training?
Scrum Masters Inc Registered Courses
Agile SDLC Boot Camp (Ottawa) – 14 PDUs
Agile SDLC Boot Camp (Toronto) – 14 PDUs